The French One

04 mars 2007

Tagged by Tee

What will happen to your e-mail when you die?
someone else will take it =(

Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?
well yes, what kind of relation ? hmmm when u get to know the person and u can trust him/her then u can give it to him/her... though i only gave it to TripleTee and Guillaume (a french friend)... *trustable person*

Your famous nickname among your Friends?
among my english friend : nicobambi, nico, bambi and sometimes "the french one" lol
french : momo, nico, and some other that i dont wanna put here :p

Your age?
19, 20 this years :s

Your horoscope?
scorpio (of course :D )

Your qualifications?
logistic & marketing

Your character "personality"?
mysterious, like to hide myself behind a mask

What travel means to you?
Seeing new places, new people, new cultures... etc.

What do you purchase?
What I need & like

Your time out of peak
musics, internet, games, going out with friends

Features taken from your dad
physique

Features taken from your mom
my character ^^

The most 6 things you hate-
-solitude
-lies
-mum's character lol
-arrogance
-myself
-ppl who hate me :)

The most 6 things you love-
-my friends
-my computer
-clementine juice
-english language
-beeing with the ppl i like
-my friends (again)

What a job means to you
Independence & money ^^


What computer and internet mean to you
contact with loads of nice person

2 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home